We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advice you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Hold Them ressponsible decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be propmptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this seperate manner.
This Policy applies to Hold Them Responsible, and it governs any and all data collection and usuage by us. Through the use of www.holdthemresponsible.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
In addition, Hold Them Responsible may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for
Disclosure of Information
Hold Them responsible may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of service;
As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Hold Them Responsible.
Hold Them Responsible greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breach, account issues, and or changes in Hold Them Responsible products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspaper, or other public means to post a notice.
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Hold Them Responsible.
Children under the age of 13
Hold Them Responsible’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Term
How to Contact Us